星空论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUTUBE上外国网友对西藏时间的评论

向下

YUTUBE上外国网友对西藏时间的评论 Empty YUTUBE上外国网友对西藏时间的评论

帖子  VICTORY 周一 三月 24, 2008 8:31 pm

一位普通华裔学生自己制作的几分钟视频《西藏过去现在将来永远是中国的一部分》火爆网络,每天浏览量几十万,评论上万条,可谓是“分秒必争”,在西方主流媒体引起了巨大反响,所产生的能量,远远超过中国所有对外宣传的影响。

华籍学生的QQ"240851734,大家可以尝试联系,然后把视频放到国内网站上。

以下是YOUTUBE观看此视频的评论,必须说明国外网站也是假民主,也存在删帖子,但仍能感到此视频的影响力,因为在删很多正义帖子的同时仍有近10万留言。目前仍是西藏专栏的头条视频帖子!

以下是部分评论,很客观,随机提取的一些:

评论:

The riot is completely over.
Over 170 rioters turned themselves in.
Local tibetan chinese are cleaning up the nasty mess those rioters made.
CIA might be telling dalai: "Come on, you ppl sucked! Why did your fellows almost killed a 6-yr-old tibetan chinese kid? Why did you guys rob the bank and get filmed by media? Why did you guys just keep attacking civillants, including tibetan chinese? Look, I paid you a lot to slander chinese gov! Can you do a decent work for me the next time?"

评论:

华人兄弟姐妹们!如果你的血是热的沸腾的,起来吧!用你力量你的行动向世界证明:中国已经不是一百多年前的中国了!发动一切可以 发动的力量,团结一切可以团结的人!兄弟姐妹们,呼吁你身边的朋友和华人,加入到这里来,支持声援中国永远是一个完整家园的战斗 !

中国属于你也属于我,更属于我们的后代!如果我们的后代将来看到不是日益强大受世界尊重的中国,而是四分五裂的中国,我们将无颜 面对他们!中国需要你的努力!祖先需要你努力!团结起来,一致对外!

华人兄弟们,中国是个完整的概念.它的形成不是一早一日的.它是千千万万海内外华人的家园.信仰的归属.它不同于一个可以更替的 政权.你可以起来推翻一个政权,但你不可分裂一个国家,一个属于你祖先的家园.如果你现在还在为所谓的独立人权呐喊(希望不是你 ),你的祖先会为你羞愧,因为你血管里还留着他们的血他们的基因.清醒吧兄弟.

鼓舞人心!我们华人在这里的战斗影响着世界!中国是属于全世界的华人的.正是通过我们海外华人的不懈努力,相信世界将更了解中国 ,理解中国,并尊重中国!

评论:

I think the disadvantages go beyond being "ethnic minority". I've been to Jiuzhaigou in Sichuan Province and we got to meet alot of Han Chinese. That area is so cold, remote, and high in altitude. Not a whole lot grows up there. We're talking 10,000+ feet above sea level. That right there is a huge disadvantage.

评论:

Ironicly, No one in China can see this guy's enlightened video due to the their completely non aggressive, and heroically oppressive censorship.NZKOF, if you like brutal atoritarian dictotorships so much, why don't you give up your Canadian citizenship and move back to China. Or, is giving up all the rights and freedoms, that you take for granted, a little too scary for you. Think of all the free time you would have in prison, between beatings, during your life incarceration for posting a video

评论:

according to ur post:Tibet has been a part of China, but it was through conquest, not by the request of Tibet
why dont u shout out ur compliant to Australia? West Australia wants to be independent. and Why dont u care about Quebec? they want to set up their won country as well. plz mind other businesses other than our Tibet, it is China' s sovereignty!!

评论:

So Why u ***en gooks still hate Chinese ,huh? why u ***en gooks still hate japs ,huh? why u ***en gooks protest against ur today's master Americans,huh? just because they raped ur young *** mother today on street not in the rooms ,huh*** u ***en retarded 80 millions hybridized *** in this world, they are all ur true father , u cant change it at all , whithout them, where are u ***ing hybrid gooks today ,huh? u stupid mother***ers!

评论:

Who the *** cares? All that matters are the people living there now.

It doesn't matter what I say, though. These opinions of yours are only justification for the action you've already decided to take (or, in this case, support).
There's nothing but propaganda being spread on this forum. Nobody came here to think or to form an opinion. This is basically just two gangs meeting at the peer for a brawl, to get some semblance of meaning out of some sort of an empty "Victory". I don't care.

评论:

In Kenya, over 1500 people died in the violence that lasted for over 2 months after the recent disputed presidential election. Western countries did not really care.

In China, Chinese armed police restored peace in Lhasa within 2 SB The cost is over 60 armed police injured, with more than 10 of them still in critical conditions, because they were not allowed by the Chinese government to use their guns to even defend themselves. Western countries jump out, calling this ***

评论:

To all guys who want to boycott Olympic in China,
That is fine, you are not welcomed for the party. Please do not show you sick ass in Beijing.

I dare you guys, Britain, U ASS, Canada will still lick China's Ass again, and show their sick white ass in the open ceremony in Beijing. Shame on you sick smelly big mouth and short legs!

评论:

JAPAN-The most shameless country in the universe. Nuked by the USA, occupied by the USA, and then sucked USA's penis for 60 years!! I am wondering how the Japs still have face to alive! SHAME ON YOU, JAPANESE.

JAPAN, THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS JUST A JOKE IN THE RIVER OF HISTORY. THIS IS THE FACT NO ONE CAN DENY!!

JAPANESE, GET THE NORTH 4 ISLAND BACK FROM RUSSIA. THEY ARE SHOOTING YOUR FISHERS!

JAPANESE, GET THE GUAM BACK FROM USA, THEY ARE STANDING ON YOUR LAND!!!

评论:

western media didn't tell what the truth is. listen guys, we chinese in china knows it.i am a student, it's really like terrorist attack to the government, as 911. us army goes to iraq to seize bld, and killed so many innocents, we only want to keep the peace, and however, it's in china. don say there is no human right in china. i am chinese, i am satisfied. what else rights they need. different rights have different cons

评论:

I am very disappointed at Ms. Pelosi's attitude and behavior in cheerleading and applauding for the horrific violent acts and behaviors by a small number of Tibetan extremists.

there are two explanations. one, she is stupid. the other, she talked nonsense deliberately.

评论:

大家来看看日本媒体的报告吧,比西方下贱十倍!! 根本无视警察救了三个倭人,还编造谎言!!大家搜搜看チベット就可以看到它们有多无耻了。日本不愧为最无耻的国家,本次拉萨暴乱 最大的海外支持者!

lets see the ture face of the Japanese Media,no doubt that japanese is the most shameless kind on the world.

评论:

I have ever misunderstand China, but this time, I should see I am wrong, we should have enough knowledge before talk about China.

以上很客观说明了,视频是很有影响力的,因为每一秒都有新的评论进来,不指望能改变西方世界怎么认识西藏问题,但这个视频的确让他们的一部分人从新认识西藏。

中国必须强大,而且必须通过强硬的姿态强大。

VICTORY
Admin

帖子数 : 82
注册日期 : 08-03-14

返回页首 向下

YUTUBE上外国网友对西藏时间的评论 Empty 回复: YUTUBE上外国网友对西藏时间的评论

帖子  VICTORY 周一 三月 24, 2008 8:32 pm

对楼上洋文的翻译

暴乱是完全过去。
超过170个暴徒投案自首。
当地藏族中文正收拾烂摊子讨厌那些暴徒。
中情局可能会告诉***说: "来吧,你的PPL吸!为什么你的院士几乎造成一名6岁的中国藏族孩子?为什么你们这些家伙抢劫银行并拍摄了由媒体?为什么你们这些家伙只是保持攻击civillants ,包括藏族中国人吗?看,我付你了大量诋毁中国政务!你是否可以做一个有尊严的工作,对我来说,在未来的时间" ?

我认为弊端超越正在"少数民族" 。我一直在向九寨沟在四川省和我们得到满足了很多汉族。这一领域是如此寒冷,遥控,并在高海拔。不是整个地段长大。我们正在谈的10,000 +脚海平面以上。这种权利是一个巨大劣势。

讽刺的是,没有人在中国可以看到这个家伙的开明视频由于要他们完全非侵略性,并英勇地压迫censorship.nzkof ,如果你喜欢野蛮atoritarian dictotorships了这么多,你为什么不放弃你的加拿大公民身份和迁回中国。或者,是放弃了一切权利和自由,你是理所当然的,有点太可怕给你。相信所有空闲时间,你会在监狱中,与殴打,在你的生活中嵌顿,张贴视频

根据乌拉圭回合后:西藏一直是中国的一部分,但它是通过征服,而不是所要求的西藏
为什么不用u喊出来乌尔完全符合澳大利亚?西澳大利亚希望成为独立的。为什么不用u关心魁北克?他们想成立自己赢得了国家的。 plz介意其他业务以外的我国西藏,它是中国主权!

那么,为什么u ***en gooks还是恨中国人,嗯?为什么u ***en gooks仍憎恨日本佬,嗯?为什么u ***en gooks抗议乌尔今天的硕士美国人,嗯?只因为他们强奸乌尔年轻女巫的母亲今天对街并不在房间,嗯? ? u ***en迟钝80百万杂交***的,在这个世界上,他们都是乌尔真正的父亲,美国斜面改变它的一切,在whithout他们,在那里u他妈的杂交gooks今天,嗯? u愚蠢mother***ers !

谁他妈的[这个人类骂人 ..怕怕]这个人类骂人关心呢?所有的事情都是生活在那里的人们现在。

不要紧,我怎么说,虽然。这些意见,你是唯一的理由行动,你已经决定采取(或者,在这种情况下,支持) 。
还有的不过是宣传正在蔓延,对本次论坛。没有人来这里觉得还是形成意见。这基本上只是其中两个团伙的一次会议上,为同伴争吵后,为取得一些表面上的意义,出于某种空洞的"胜利" 。我不介意。

在肯尼亚,有超过1500人在暴力事件中丧生,持续时间分别为2个月后,最近有争议的总统选举。西方国家没有真正的照顾。

在中国,中国武警恢复和平在拉萨2锑的成本是超过60岁的武警受伤, 10人以上的人仍然情况危殆,因为他们不获准,由中国政府利用其手中的枪,甚至为自己辩护。西方国家跳出来,要求这压迫

所有球员,他们要抵制中国奥运会,
这是好的,你是不是欢迎,为实现党。请不要显示你生病驴在北京举行。

我不敢你们这些家伙,英,美驴,加拿大仍然会舔一下中国的驴,和表明自己有病白驴,在公开仪式在北京举行。耻辱,你有病臭乌鸦嘴和短期的双腿![这人...我们办奥运关他们什么事....

]

9日本-最无耻的国家在宇宙中。 nuked由美国,占领美国,然后吸美国的阴茎,为60年!我在想:如何JAPS中仍然有面子活着!耻辱,对你,日语。

日本,整个国家就是一个笑话,在历史长河中。这是一个事实,没有人可以否认!

日语,获得北四岛返回俄罗斯。他们拍摄你的渔民!

日语,获得关岛回位来自美国,他们是站在你的土地

西方媒体至今不知道什么是真理。听家伙,我们中国人在中国知道it.i上午学生的时候,它的真像恐怖袭击,以政府作为911 。我们的军队去伊拉克抓住大厦,并杀害这么多的无辜者,我们只希望保持和平,但是,它在中国。唐说,没有任何人的权利,在中国。我是中国人,我感到很满意。还有什么权利,他们所需要的。不同的权利有不同意见

我很失望,在佩罗西的态度和行为,在啦啦队和鼓掌,为可怕的暴力行径和行为,由少数几个藏族极端分子。

有两种解释。一,她是愚蠢的。另一方面,她说废话故意

12毫无疑问,日本是最无耻的一种对世界的。

我不曾误会,中国,但这个时候,我要见我错了,我们应该有足够的知识,才会谈论中国。

VICTORY
Admin

帖子数 : 82
注册日期 : 08-03-14

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题